cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget should not check at project stock consumption.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are using Budget control for Project through Fund Management (Budget on material specific for Project).

Now when I procured project stock material against WBS, system is consuming budget of PR amount. When I convert it into PO, system make PR budget amount zero and consider PO amount budgeting. After MIGO material came in Project stock. But when I consume material from Project stock again system is consuming the Budget. Here system debit to inventory account and debit to consumption account.

How can I avoid budget consumption at this level (material consumption from Project stock)?

Also in some cases I will procure non stock material against project activity or I can consume material against network activity from storage location, so I cannot make my consumption account as not check for Fund Budget.

Client requires budget control for all Project procurement (stock/ non stock) and consumptions from storage location.

Regards,

AVI

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Avi,

I suggest you to read how the process should be in the following:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/f0/ca5716260211d28a4300

00e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Refer to chapter:

Recording Actual and Commitment Data -> Integration with Materials

Management ->Integration: Procurement of Stock Material / Warehouse

Concept.

Check also this note:

700485 PSM: Convert customizing for warehouse funds ctr

Please review carefully your customizing with the information available in the note and in help. It should help you to overcome the issue.

Best Regards,

Vanessa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

You need to separate two processes- procurement and consumption.

Eg you can use another CI, CI=procurement and CI=consumption