cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error message from delivery release to sales invoice drawing of data

Former Member
0 Kudos

cannot post parent item with child item from delivery receipt to sales invoice

error message is ar invoice rows- warehouse code lino:0 ],'no matching records found "inventory log message"]

any suggestions on the remedy for this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What type of BoM is it?

Can you see the child item on the Delivery/Invoice? If so, check what is the warehouse for the child item when you copy it to the invoice. If the warehouse field is not visible, you can display it through Form Settings. It could be that there is no/wrong/locked warehouse is set up for the child item and it is being pulled to the invoice.

Regards,

Nat

Former Member
0 Kudos

the Bom is sales and i've changed the warehouse code so that the parent item together with the child items would be posted from delivery note/release towards the sales invoice,i've tested it at their test database and works just fine without any errors popping out.

ive changed specifically where they draw the child items--instead of DIY001,Ive changed it to warehouse Diy005 warehouse, while i did not changed the warehouse assigned for the parent which is coded as DIY001

Thank you Nat for spending time to answer my query. ive got to test some more data if ever the changed of business partner name would have an effect with the transactions. the reason why i am testing it is that they have a same Bp partner code for two persons.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please elaborate your requirement .

So that we can help you .

Thanks

--

Ashish