cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Manufacturing templates for MII 12.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am looking for Batch Manufacturing templates specific to MII 12.1, is there any way to get them ? or we have to go with RDS? If so we dont have plans to upgrade, any alternative for this.

Thanks,

Mukul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mukula,

Try this link.. although it is for 12.2. But if your client/company has access to the ramp up, then you can utilize it.

https://websmp102.sap-ag.de/rds-mii-bm

Regards,

Musarrat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Musarrat,

Thanks for the information.I dont have access to rampup, ofcourse I need to verify it but though the content is meant for 12.2 and I am not sure how they gone a behave in 12.1 Environment

Thanks,

Mukul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am looking for Batch Manufacturing templates for MII version 12.2.4. I logged in to below link, however could not find the templates to download. Please provide the exact link from where I can download the batch manufacturing templates to import in MII.

https://websmp102.sap-ag.de/rds-mii-bm

Thanks and regards,

Ruchi Agarwal

0 Kudos

Hi Ruchi,

Batch Manufacturing was converted to an RDS some (4, 5 ?) years ago.  Please check the RDS part of services marketplace to see if they are still maintained there.

Regards, Mike

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

Appreciate your inputs.

I checked through the SAP RDS -> SAP MII for manufacturing -> Solution Deployment section.

I can see SAP MII Batch Manufacturing rapid-deployment solution download available for V 14.0

However I am looking for downloads compatible with version 12.2.4.

Do you have pointers where can I find the one for MII 12.2.4. It will really help.

Thanks and regards,

Ruchi Agarwal

0 Kudos

Hi Ruchi,

The RDS was first released for 12.1 though I think the content was originally developed in 12.0.  So I am pretty sure there was a version available for 12.2.  You may have to contact someone in the RDS team to see if the previous versions of the RDS content is available.

I have no doubt that there are partners willing to help implement it for you. 

Regards, Mike

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have downloaded the RDS BM templates for v14, and deployed these on MII 14. We are following up M01,M02 guides for ECC configs.

In master data creation steps of M02 guide, they are referring to lot of text files. like,

SMB99_MM01_ALL_VIEWS_O015_J01_M02_01.TXT

SMBERP_CR21_I001_M02.TXT

SMB99_MASTER_RECIPE_O201_J01_M02_01.TXT

Could anyone please guide where can we find these txt files. I have checked over web, scn, and download center, but could not get these.

Thanks and regards,

Ruchi Agarwal