ChaRM: new challenge with maintenance cycle
I have got the following messages for transaction 8157 SDMJ (created from 8156 SDCR):
Header Data No maintenance cycle is open for the current system
Item 1 The item category 'SRVP' is not permitted for product 'SUPPORT_HOTLINE'.
My questions are:
1) Is the product maintenance obligatory for ChaRM?
2) how to detour these errors?
Prakhar Saxena replied
Mainly this errors occurs due to locked maintenance cycle so goto solar_project_admin and then unlock by right click on the top or it may be due to wrong ibase other ,possible reasons are
- The IBase is wrong: The IBase/component must represent the production system in the project landscape.
- Lack of authorizations: Assign role "SAP_SOCM_ADMIN" or "SAP_CM_ADMINISTRATOR_COMP" (or equivalent) to the user who would like to approve the change request.
- Project is locked in table /TMWFLOW/PROJMAP: If an error is detected during the processing, then the project might be locked in this table. The customer can unlock it by pressing the refresh button under tab "System Landscape" -> "Change Requests". If there are other error messages shown during the refresh process, the customer must fix those errors beforehand.
P.S. The 'Check' button under tab 'Change Requests' (the same as transaction /TMWFLOW/CHARMCHK) will only do the checking. On the other hand, the 'Refresh' button will do the checking and update the relevant database entries.
check the above reasons mainly refresh
Edited by: Prakhar Saxena on Jun 3, 2011 5:36 PM