Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hisory for the ztables

former_member361845
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to see the history of Ztable for changes, modifaction for the fields as we have mm04 tcode where in we can find the changes.

I know that i have to check in cdpos and cdhdr tables. I have followed the step from this wiki: ( only the tcode scdo part)

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAP/ABAP-DataChangeTrackerforCustom+Tables#ABAP-DataChangeTrackerforCustomTables-UpdateFunctionality%3A

Still i was not able to find the change done by me in Ztable. I was checking in CDHDR table with my user name.

Can anybody provide me where i am missing . Explain me the process so that achive my requirement.

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked "Log data changes" in technical settings of the Ztable? If you do that then only changes will be logged in to the CDPOS and CDHDR..

Regards,

Chandra

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked "Log data changes" in technical settings of the Ztable? If you do that then only changes will be logged in to the CDPOS and CDHDR..

Regards,

Chandra

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have activated the 'Log data changes' in ztable still no result.

Where can i find the change number for my modifications to table?

Any help.

0 Kudos

Common misconception, "log data changes" will lead to entries in table DBTABLOG, if system parameter "rec/client" has been activated as well. SCU3 is the transaction to analyse such log entries.

Thomas