cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pushing OM data through RHALEINI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We are pushing OM data through report RHALEINI. We have one requirement to lock some OM data. For example, there is one posiion which we dnt want to send at one time and our report is scheduled in batch job to send all change data. Is there any way to restrict one position, it can be many poistion or other objects. So we are looking some kind of config/lock option on object, so it should not process by report RHALEINI.

Thanks for your help.

Br,

Piyush

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Piyush,

Please see if the this meets your requirements:

Import Lock:

Using an entry in table T77TR in the target system, you can lock specific object types/infotypes/subtypes for import.

You completely lock object types for import by entering an existence infotype:

Lock object type P by entering infotype 0000, object type AP by entering infotype 4000, PD object types by entering infotype 1000.

Regards,

Manny

piyush_mathur
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manny,

Well my requirement to lock specific object id. For example, i created one position and i dnt want to send that poistion with other positions. So i need to lock specific position so its should not send to extrenal system.

Br

Piyush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to exclude one position then here is the process..

Rhaleini >click on multiple selection icon next to object id>multiple selection for object id window appears>select exclude single values tab>enter the position number and press enter>execute> you are done

Hope I have attempted your question.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

piyush_mathur
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi.But i want some kind of solution where i can put lock on object ids. Its difficult to exlude one by one because we may not run the report everytime and will use change pointer to push the data. So something which can prevent to push some specific ids to outside system. Some kind of lock on object id only.

Br,

Piyush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush,

If you are sure about which are the positions to be excluded then just mention those position ids in the exclude numbers tab and create a variant. You can use the same variant so that the position ids what you have given there would be excluded when you do the batch job processing and you need not to give them again and again.

Will this work for you?

Kind Regards,

Ravi.

Edited by: muktha ravi kumar on Jun 3, 2011 4:30 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Piyu,

Is the issue resolved ?

Can you share the solution ?

Cheers

Viju