cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while creating deployable proxy to comsume .Net web service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Web service created in .Net has to be consumed in java.

I m creating deployable proxy project but when I try to create a proxy client through NWDS 2.09 , providing the URL of the Web service wsdl, I get following error

"Problems while generating the Proxy Definition!"

and the NWDS log shows :

!ENTRY com.sap.ide.ws.proxygenerator 4 -1 Jun 02, 2011 19:47:40.728

!MESSAGE com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.ProxyGeneratorException: Proxy Generator Error. Proxy generation problem. See nested exception.

!STACK 0

com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.ProxyGeneratorException: Proxy Generator Error. Proxy generation problem. See nested exception.

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.ProxyGenerator.generateProxy(ProxyGenerator.java:244)

at com.sap.ide.ws.proxygenerator.InternalHelperFunctions.generateInterfaces(InternalHelperFunctions.java:347)

at com.sap.ide.ws.proxygenerator.ProxyGeneratorWrapper.generateProxy(ProxyGeneratorWrapper.java:338)

at com.sap.ide.ws.proxygenerator.ProxyGeneratorWrapper.generate(ProxyGeneratorWrapper.java:289)

at com.sap.ide.wsproxy.core.WsProxyCreation.createProxy(WsProxyCreation.java:141)

at com.sap.ide.wsproxy.core.WsProxyCreation.createNewDeployableProxy(WsProxyCreation.java:85)

at com.sap.ide.wsproxy.wizards.prx.DeployableProxyWizard.createNewDO(DeployableProxyWizard.java:45)

at com.sap.ide.vi.wizards.generic.GenericProjectWizard.doFinish(GenericProjectWizard.java:164)

at com.sap.ide.vi.wizards.generic.GenericProjectWizard.access$000(GenericProjectWizard.java:38)

at com.sap.ide.vi.wizards.generic.GenericProjectWizard$1.run(GenericProjectWizard.java:65)

at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext.runInCurrentThread(ModalContext.java:302)

at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext.run(ModalContext.java:252)

at org.eclipse.jface.dialogs.ProgressMonitorDialog.run(ProgressMonitorDialog.java:357)

at com.sap.ide.vi.wizards.generic.GenericProjectWizard.performFinish(GenericProjectWizard.java:83)

at org.eclipse.jface.wizard.WizardDialog.finishPressed(WizardDialog.java:608)

at org.eclipse.jface.wizard.WizardDialog.buttonPressed(WizardDialog.java:321)

at org.eclipse.jface.dialogs.Dialog$1.widgetSelected(Dialog.java:423)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent(TypedListener.java:89)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:81)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:840)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:2022)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:1729)

at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.runEventLoop(Window.java:583)

at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.open(Window.java:563)

at org.eclipse.ui.actions.NewWizardAction.run(NewWizardAction.java:136)

at org.eclipse.jface.action.Action.runWithEvent(Action.java:842)

at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.handleWidgetSelection(ActionContributionItem.java:456)

at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.handleWidgetEvent(ActionContributionItem.java:403)

at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.access$0(ActionContributionItem.java:397)

at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem$ActionListener.handleEvent(ActionContributionItem.java:72)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:81)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:840)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:2022)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:1729)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runEventLoop(Workbench.java:1402)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.run(Workbench.java:1385)

at com.tssap.util.startup.WBLauncher.run(WBLauncher.java:79)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.boot.InternalBootLoader.run(InternalBootLoader.java:858)

at org.eclipse.core.boot.BootLoader.run(BootLoader.java:461)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.ide.eclipse.startup.Main.basicRun(Main.java:291)

at com.sap.ide.eclipse.startup.Main.run(Main.java:789)

at com.sap.ide.eclipse.startup.Main.main(Main.java:607)

Caused by: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.util.NestedException: Unable to resolve simple types [com.sap.engine.lib.schema.components.impl.structures.SimpleTypeDefinitionImpl@d58f09]

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.schema2java.SchemaToJavaGenerator.generateAll(SchemaToJavaGenerator.java:318)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.ClassGenerator.generateSchema(ClassGenerator.java:504)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.ClassGenerator.generateInterfaces(ClassGenerator.java:591)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.ProxyGenerator.generateProxy(ProxyGenerator.java:237)

... 45 more

Please share your valuable thoughts on this.

Thanks in Advance

Pakhi Rana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I finally used the NWDS version 7.0 to develope the proxy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are consuming a web service in NWDS.....i.e. a WSDL file as a service....

you can follow below document...and check if you are not missing any step.....

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/f0cf9e42-ccb0-2c10-d0a4-f5aa8a79e19a

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

thanks for reply,

I m following the steps given in the document but while configuring the proxy in the step 2 when I click on finish after browsing the WSDL file.. I get the above specified error.

I tried to create proxy with NWDS v 7.0 and i was successful but I want accomplish same in v 2.09...

I exported the created proxy project from version 7.0 to v 2.09 and found that the missing class is the Facet class in my webservice_lib.jar which is why i m facing the problem...

Please advise, whether I should download the newer version of the webservice_lib.jar and set in the class path before creating client proxy.. I won't create problem bcuase of exixting .jar in server after deployment.

thanks in advance

Pakhi Rana