Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sender Agreement not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a RFC to SOAP senario.

We have upgraded from 7.0 to 7.1.1.

I try to create my Sender agreement the system does not pick up my sender interface. it only show the Outbound, Abstract and Any for the choice(category) no Inbound. Everything on list is not even familiar.

What could the problem be?

Regards

Scharlotte

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Scharlotte

Try the cache refresh with the link:

http://host:j2eeport/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

Even if the Agreement is created, perhaps the changes were not reflected so you may need the cache.

And check if the object is "Active".

Regards,

Caio Cagnani

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I try to create my Sender agreement the system does not pick up my sender interface. it only show the Outbound, Abstract and Any for the choice(category) no Inbound. Everything on list is not even familiar.

What could the problem be?

Just search for your RFC in ESR and then copy paste the name and namespace in your sender agreement and this should be okay. With regards to the help, I think you need to link your business system and the software component versions (in SLD) so that it finds the correct RFC interface.

Of course, corrections are welcome

Hope this helps,

mark

Edited by: Mark Dihiansan on Jun 3, 2011 11:36 AM

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

logically, for your sender agreement you use your outbound interface and not inbound

Also refer;

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2010/05/13/cant-find-interfaces-in-the-associated-business-system