Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Badi BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW not triggering

former_member196438
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Iam working on classic scenario. Working in ERP 4.0. The requirement is to populate dummy account assignment details to the shopping cart (which is successfully achieved using the badi BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI).

Next I have to remove the populated dummy account assignment details during the process of PO creation, which Iam trying to achieve using the badi BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW.

But this badi gets triggered only when the old scenario ie ERP 1 or 2 is being used. But it does not trigger while using ERP 4.0.

I have tried checking SDN and other sites, but could not get any reply. I have checked the link http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=23593303, but does not help.

Please help.

Edited by: Aiswarya Chandrasekaran on Jun 6, 2011 6:31 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you have ECC with EHP4 and SRM 7.0, your POs are being created through XML. Badi BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW is called when POs are created via RFC.

Badi /SAPSRM/BD_SOA_MAPPING should be used to map shopping cart to PO structures when XML is used.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

for this scenario, pls confirm if PO is created in the ERP system or locally in SRM.

if PO is created locally in SRM, then this BAdI will not be triggered.

if PO is created directly in the ERP system, then BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW BAdI should be triggered.

regards.

former_member196438
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The PO has to be created in the ERP system, and the Badi BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW is not triggering. Any clues?

Former Member
0 Kudos

based on your testing, where did the PO go? was it created in SRM or directly in ERP.

note that for ordering direct material in classic scenario, it is standard that the system will create the purchase order in SRM.

regards.