cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Production order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

We have a scenario in which we create a sales order and against this order production order gets created.

We have say one material in sales order and for which BOM is maintained.

Problem is when we check component overview in production order then it is showing this component as special stock and hence on WM side TR gets created but TO is not created for issue of material as it does not found available special stock for the BOM component. This is happening in few cases only and for some materials it works perfectly.

We tried to create manual production order using CO01 for the problematic material and in this case TR as well as TO got created automatically without any problem. Hence from this we feel this is integration point between SD and PP module. Item category in sales order for problematic as well as OK is same.

Could you please help to understand this issue ?

regards,

Deepak Gupta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the component for which TO is not getting created automatically remove individual / collective indicator in MRP4 view from Individual to Collective and then check. It will work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked and it is found that for both OK and failure component, setting in MRP 4 view is same.

Regards,

Deepak Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Change setting of individual collector to Colelctive and check. it will definately work. For MTO scenario, if you set the indicator as1 it is always planned in scutomer order segment and hence system expects a special stock.

change it to 2 and you can use unrestricted stock for TO.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

Since you want to used the sales order for creating the production order, please check the strategy maintianed .it should be 82.

Regards'

Bhupendra Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please let me know the path where you are referring to check strategy ?

Regards,

Deepak

former_member184670
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Material Master (MM02) -> MRP 3 view tab.

Regards,

Sundhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks. I checked and strategy is blank for OK as well as for part for which we have problem.