cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting document number in Po

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

when ever completing goods receipt accounting document created, Is this possible to configure accounting document number

show in purchase order history me53n t.code, showing like that goods receipt and invoice number,plz suggest

Regards

Sam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

when ever completing goods receipt accounting document created, Is this possible to configure accounting document number 
show in purchase order history me53n t.code,

1)accounting docuement will not come in Po history its FI docuement and second its generate at heade level

2)ME53N is display purchase requestion ,if you want PR history whethere po is create or no,t grn happen or not and invocie happen or not

you can see this on status tab in PR ans select layout button on this change requierment as per your requierment

note: in PR you will get Po number only and GRN and Invoice status and its posting date you will get ,not docuement number beacse ir po base not PR base

Regards

Kailas ugale

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can see the PO History in the PO itself. I think you are talking about the accounting document which is created from the invoice. That won't be visible in the PO History.

1 - The table below will show you the purchase order history.

Table: EKBE

Enter the below:

EBELN - PO Number (Enter the PO Number(s))

2 - You can find the accounting document from the BSEG table.

Enter the account type as S (KOART) This is optional

Enter the PO Number (EBELN)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your question is not clear. You get the GR Number in Purchase Order History.

Best Regards,

Ankur