Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FBCJ enhancements/modifications

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I want to add FILTERING, SORTING and FIND functions on FBCJ. But I have no idea on how to start it 'cause as far as I know, there's no any user exit for this. Can someone help me regarding on this. Any answer will truly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

-iostreamax-

4 REPLIES 4

former_member213733
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you please elaborate the requirement , things dont look clear to me from your post .

0 Kudos

Hi Dewang Trividi,

Thanks for your immediate reponse. The required setting is to add filter, sort and find buttons in FBCJ specifically beside the FOLLOW-ON DOC. button under the subscreen (0150). The setup is like in SAP standard reports (but this time it is applied to a transaction - FBCJ) in which you can sort and filter items of a chosen/highlighted column (Business transaction, Doc stat, reference and other columns in FBCJ) from subscreen. Like for example, if i will find items i will just clck the find button or pressing CTRL+F. The same way with the filter and sort button.

Hope my statement is clear now.

Thanks,

-iostreamax-

0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with the BADI

CJ_DOCUMENT

0 Kudos

Hi vinraaj,

Honestly, im new in ABAP. As of now, I have no broad knowledge ragarding on BAPI. But i'm willing to study it more just to close this issue. Any suggestion on when or how should I start study it? I mean, can you refer any materials or manuals? or is there any other way to achieve this without using BAPI? Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Iostreamax