Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No alert was received for /usr/sap/trans as 97 % full

former_member210667
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

>There is no pager alerts received for /usr/sap/trans on as file system 97 % full.

to get the alet i have done -Click on Percentage used in RZ21-Go to display alerts-> complete all the OLD alerts, it will display all the new alerts in the list and also page alert will trigger.(CCMS agent is working fine)

can i know the root casue for the issue and can we get the alert with out doing this above step.

Note:>FilesystemPercentageUsed MTE is configured to keep 10 alerts

Regards,

Neni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jon_friesen2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Neni,

If you press "Display Alerts" to see the current alert list, can you tell us what the Status columns says? (e.g. "ACTIVE", "ACTION_REQUIRED" or "ACTION_FAILED")

Also, in the tree view can you go to Views--> Status Autoreaction and tell us what it says next to the MTE that you are expecting the alert notification to come from?

Jon

former_member210667
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jon,

Thanks for the reply.

1.status is ACTIVE

2 And the status shows --ZCCMS_OnAlert_Pager [Central Autoreaction] CEN_CHECKED Ready

still i am not able to get the alert?

Regards,

Neni

jon_friesen2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Neni,

Can you please check what client the SAP_CCMS_CENSYS_DISPATCHER job is running in? That is the job that will take the incoming alert and send it out via SAPConnect. Generally SAP_CCMS_CENSYS_DISPATCHER should be scheduled in client 000, and that is the client that the outbound page will be created in. Once you have determined the client that the page is created in, can you check SOST (in the correct client!) to see if the page was created (make sure the "send status" tab has all checkboxes selected). I am assuming you have already verified that SAPConnect itself is fully configured by manually sending yourself a test page using SO01, if not then please try this too.