cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prorata of reimbursement eligibility

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My current client have a process where reimbursement eligibility for a month gets prorated based on his absences in that month.

Can this be handled by standard reimbursement functionaly? If or if not please suggest how to put this process in place.

Also the client has requirement where an employee can put the claim for 4 months eligibility value in advance. Please suggest the way out for this condition also.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Set Processing Class 10 as 1 for that remibursement wagetype

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sikandar,

Thanks for the reply.

The way you have suggessted, could it be handled through It 0267 with standard reimbursement functionilty (PC00_M40_REMP).

I have yet another scenario where if an employee put the claim in advance of 4 months. The effect of prorata will then happen in 5th months.

For eg if an employee has monthly eligibility of Rs. 2000. He applies the 4 month advance in April only. At the month employee is found absenting for 15 days of April. Then in the month of August the eligibility of employee will become RS. 1000.

Please suggest how to go about it.

Thanks,

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The way you have suggessted, could it be handled through It 0267 with standard reimbursement functionilty (PC00_M40_REMP).

I havent tried the prorate of wagetypes through IT0267 please have test on this scenario i think there shd not be any issue

For eg if an employee has monthly eligibility of Rs. 2000. He applies the 4 month advance in April only. At the month employee is found absenting for 15 days of April. Then in the month of August the eligibility of employee will become RS. 1000

i didnt get this , but remember the reimbursement payment can get prorated but the exemption which employee claims will not get prorated

Ex : Medical Reimbursement payment can be prorated based on no of working days , but the calim will be upto 15000 Rs tha cannot be prorated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eligibility proration in case of LWP is not supported by the standard system. There is a user exit for the proration of the eligibility. Check the IMG for payroll india Claim to get the user exit.

But ya second scenario we are not able to get... Elaborate in details, may be giving an example help

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Praveen can you let us know this

Does Reimbursemenst wont prorate ? Can the claims also be prorated

Ex: if X an employee is has an reimbursement which is a regular payment and which has to be porated and the claims limit is 15000 Rs in that case will the employee wil be eligible to claim only the amount which is paid by the employer (which is prorated payment)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sikindar,

Payment will get prorated thats true but employee will still be eligible for the claim for 15000 that means eligibility will not get prorated. Here i am considering it as a reimbursement not as an allowance. As in allowance you will get the payment if it is paid periodically then it really doesn't make any sense to think about eligibility proration as it will handle at the payment level only but still eligibility will not get prorated.

This is for the case of LWP i am talking.

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks Dude

Former Member
0 Kudos

you are most welcome buddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen &Sikindar,

Thanks for your inputs. I have found the user exit that I could use for eligibility prorata.

To eloaborate upon the second aspect if en employee has monthly eligibility of Rs 2000 and he remains absent for 15 days in the month, his entitlement will reduce to Rs.1000 for the month.

But if the same employee put an advance claim of 4 month i.e., Rs 8000 say some where in mid of April. And there after his absence is found at month end. In this case effect of these absences will be seen in August Month eligibility so the eligibility value for August will be Rs.1000 instead of Rs. 2000.

Please suggest...

thanks,

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i think Praveen and myself has updated the same in the above responses