cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ship To Party issue in Sale Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when i trying to choose another ship to party on header of a sales quotation . system is giving me error

"Top node 0011000560 for ship-to 0011000845 not maintained or ship-to is not valid"

I have maintained the 2nd code as ship to party in customer master of the 1st.

Please advice.

Ankur

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Jun 3, 2011 12:07 PM Please use the subject effectively

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ankur,

I hope you created a new ship to party in new account group,now what you have to do is assain this ship to party no to your customer (sold to party) change mode,sales area tab there in partner functions there menction one more SH and give the ship to party no and save the customer master.Then while you crating the quatation or sale order once you enter the sold to party system will show the pop up to select the ship to party then select the related ship to party.

Thanks and Regardds

Vinayk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear vinayk,

I did the same , but still system is showing the address of sold to party rather than new ship to party.

ankur

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check Note 159043 - Ship-to party cannot be changed in SD sales order

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check if the new ship to party is created with correct account group. If not change it in XD07.

Edited by: ta.adithya on Jun 3, 2011 12:02 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now i have created a new customer with the ship to party account group and attached the same in the sales view to sold to party .

But still system is giving me same error while changing ship to party in sales quotation.

Regards

Ankur

Edited by: Ankur Gupta on Jun 3, 2011 8:36 AM