Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work items are not visible UWL task are visible in tracking in portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Friends

i  am new from sap Ess/Mss implementation project...

i am facing an Problem " Work items are not visible under UWL in portal overview page"

but i am configured  all the ess/mss related things....and also Created for one user for Requester(send Leave Request)...and one more user for App-rover(Apporve an Leave)..

Requestor send an Leave through portal send it successfully......but i am facing  a problem in uwl under work items are not showing in overview page...but in tracking work items are (Leave request)showing.....work items are not showing in uwl TASK(VERY PROBLEM)...

i am configured and also registered UWL IN PORTAL..it is good..

in sap ecc i can assigned UWL_SERVICE user to roles

1.SAP_BC_BMT_WFM_UWL_ADMIN    

2.SAP_BC_BMT_WFM_UWL_END_USER

3.SAP_BC_ADMIN_USER

4.SAP_BC_UWL_SERVICE

PLEASE HELP ME.

Tanks

Shaik Rafi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved with my self..

workflow problem..configure properlly..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rafi,

iam also facing same problem,if you can recollect what correction u made in workflow that would help me.thank you.

Regards,

Moin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rafi

I am facing the same problem .can you please let me know the solution how did u resolved it .

Thanks & Regards

Deepika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In such cases, please try to check as below :

1) Create Leave request work item from Employee and check the same under the UWL Tracking tab of employee.

2) Log-in to swi5 transaction of the respective back end system and give "US" -> manager's UserID -> Choose Tasks to be completed from the drop down -> Remove any date if mentioned -> Execute.

3) Here if you can see the Leave request created, but not on the portal, it reflects some portal issue like sync.

4) If no leave request work item is seen here, then there is a problem in the employee manager mapping or the workflow setup.

5) In such cases, you can try to check the Swi1 and check the log of that workflow to understand the current status of the Leave request.

Revert if further help is needed with more info.

Reward points if found useful.

Regards,

Shri vidya S

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sree vidya,

i am also facing same problem wen employee applies leave and it is getting sent .....wen i open manager user id the same leave is not shown in task of manager and already approved leaves are shown it is not getting delete ....wen i click on tat approved leaves then it is showing wat ever the leave applied by employee .....as it shud show in tasks but i am not able to see........kindly give ur suggestions....

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I would create an own discussion linking to this one, where you can explain your issue in detail (preferably with some screenshots) and also what you have already tried to solve it.

Posting in such an old question of another user won't get you much help.

Regards,

Steffi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi steffi,

no it didn't solve yet.... as i wanna permanent solution why this error occurs most of the times .......as i am facing same problem now

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please create an own discussion for this. That's what my post is suggesting.

Regards,

Steffi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi steffi,

already somebody some one opened this thread and i am also having same problem if they give answer it is useful for me ....if u know u can tell me ...we both share our views on this .....or else u tel me wat to do ? if u want i will share my screen u can resolve my issue ......i will felt

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm sorry, but I can't help you with the issue itself. I just wanted to help you to get help, if you know what I mean.

Posting in a thread, that was created 2 years ago will probably not going to get you a lot of help. But that is your choice, if you want to wait here.

Regards,

Steffi,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi steffii......

ya ur correct ..i didnt chk that it is old thread.... thank u .....ur a gud person...already i posted in different thread ..but didnt receive any correct answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vidya,

I m having same problem, request is showing in SWi5 and in MSS (UWL) also, but once u click on the request to open, its not opening.

Please help.

Regards,

Rashmi