Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to fetch latest date?

surekha_rao
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a requirement to select latest quotation created among the set of quotations and process the selected one. To implement this business have come up with a proposal to select the lastest quotation based on the creation date with time.

Now is there any API which can fetch the latest date when passed with list of dates?

Or any other way to achieve this comparing dates?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Surekha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

surekha_rao
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

No. It doesn't save the ERP Quotation in CRM. CRM Web UI is only the User Interface in this for ERP quotations.

Anyways the FM I specified works fine.

So closing the ticket.

Thanks,

Surekha.

former_member191572
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the quotation creation in the ERP system also i guess there will be a replication in the CRM system check the orderadm_h table weather same quotation is available. if it is there select value with the max created date and show into the UI.

@ if the value not in crm system means .. create an RFC enabled fm using that fetch the value.

Gobi

surekha_rao
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Thanks for the reply.

I am dealing with ERP quotations. So the data is saved in ERP not in CRM. The date is maintained and displayed in CRM Web UI.

I have found a function module in ERP SD_DATETIME_DIFFERENCE. I hope it helps me.

Cheers,

Surekha.

ajaya_kumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Surekha,

If you want to select a quotation with latest creation date and time (i.e. timestamp) , try to select from CRMD_ORDERADM_H based on quotation type and by using MAX(Created At) aggregate function.

Cheers,

Ajay