cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Limit check on Delivery :: Delivery blocked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Frineds,

In our existing running Sales systm, we would like to place a check place a check on credit limit for Delivery Blockage. So we have place Delivery Block option in Sales order i.e. option C.

Now while we are doing some test run and found that it is updating delivery Block reason as Credit limit. And after chaning this reason to blanck, we are getting able to create delivery, whereas it should not happen as per our requirement i.e. system shouln't allow for creating delivery untill, we updates credit limit in FD32.

Friends I need your help on this. Pls suggest how can we block delivery and why systm is not blocking it as of now.

Many thanks Krishan Raheja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The delivery block reason come from VOV8 - sales document type >> SHIPPING tab

And it is manull blocking not automatic with credit limit.

For automatic credit limit block you have to set indicator C in sales document >> tab General Control - Check credit limit

or in OVAK

Now you set credit limit in FD32 and create sales order then system will run simple credit check and will block delivery if limit is exceeding

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Our simple requirement is if Credit limit is exceeded, system should not allow to create delivery at all untill its credit limit is not execeed in FD32 transaction.

I have placed Option C in VOV8 i.e. "Run simple credit limit check and delivery block" and found it is just updating reason Delivery block as Credit Limit only and after remvoing this in VA02 system is allowing to create Delivery document, which is not acceptable in our scanrio.

Pls suggest how to stop delivery creation untill credit limit is not updated in FD32.

Many Thanjks Krishan Raheja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishnan,

That delivery blocked with out credit.plese automatic credit control area for this u need to maintain sales document control D(automatic cca)and in ova8 u can assisgn cca and risk catagory and credit group(delivery-02).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As said above for your requirement use Automatic Credit Check in T Code OVA8.

So that the sales order is blocked for delivery and cant be released in VA02.

It has to be released in VKM3 .So once you update credit limit in FD32 you can release in VKM3.

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Krishnan,

Please remove the default delivery block from your sales order type.

The delivery will not be created without maintaining this entry if your credit management configuration is proper.

In such a case, it can be released directly using VKM3 and there is no need to go to order and remove the delivery block.

So , in my opinion remove this delivery block reason assigned to the sales order type in VOV8 and check.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Currently you are using Simple Credit Check.. You would have to use Automatic Credit Check in T Code OVA8.

Use Credit Group as 1 (if you want Credit Check at Sales Order).Select Static Check Box & as per the req. , use check boxes Open Orders & Open Delivery.

After this configuration , your requirement would be ful-filled.

Best regards,

Ankur