Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing procedure routine

gino_babu2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hai Gurus

One of our clients need to develop a seperate pricing procedure for its excisable materials. we are planning to develop two condition types with the help of routine. One is "Assessable value excise"- This would be calculated as follows (MRP rate * quantity * 65%) Excise calculations would be calculated based on this value. Other one is VAT assessable value. (Unit rate * quantity + (total excise - discount cash). I would like to seek your opinion whether it would be okay to develop a routine for these condition types under the tab of "Condition formula for alternative calculation type" in V/08

regards

Sidhu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry I am not clear in your explanation. Having a separate pricing procedure should be your last option. With one pricing procedure itself, you can achieve by invoicing dutiable products and duty exempted products.

Check this link whether this is what your requirement is.

[Re: Issue of Free Sampling to the customewith Excise duty|]

If this is not your requirement, then better rephrase your question.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

gino_babu2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hai Laxmipathi

thanks for the response .I forgot to mention one thing that they are currently using a different pricing procedure for processing non excisable materials. Our requirement is to implement CIN only for the outgoing excise invoice (sales side). For that,they have given a pricing structure for the excisable materials . (structure is explained in my first post) I would like to know, will it be comfortable if I make a routine for calculating the two condition types mentioned in my previous posts and that under condition base value.

hope its clear

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
currently using a different pricing procedure for processing non excisable materials.

It is NOT a Best Practice. As I said earlier, with one pricing procedure itself, you can address this requirement, provided, your existing pricing procedure have all CIN condition types in place.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I agreed with Laxmipathi , A separate pricing procedure should not be created on the basis of material classification or a new routine.

We can exclude or inculde the condition using the requirement key in pricing proceudre .We can also determine the correct condtion type on the basis of condition record .

Best Regards ,

Sunil Singh

gino_babu2
Participant
0 Kudos

but the client demands to create a seperate order type to process excisable materials.. thats y.. they are planning to process only excisable materials in that order type.. so i thought of going for a new seperate priing procedure suggested by them..

Former Member
0 Kudos

No need to create the new pricing procedure for new order type .You can achieve your solution as I mentioned previously.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gino,

As per my understanding your requirement can be met by using VOFM>FORMULAS->CONDITION VALUE

Create 1 condition values each for "Assessable value excise" and "VAT assessable value." with the help of ABAPer.

Assign the same in your pricing procedure in V/08.

Check and revert back.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles