cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment run not changing the generated STR in DRP

0 Kudos

Hi,

i have run DRP.I got STR..then i run deployment..But the str generated in DRP is not going to any change in deployment run..

Kindly do the needful.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi

my question has not been answered yet

Regards

pradeepta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you selecting any mode in Deployment heuristics? 'Delete', Reduce, Do not change in the input screen for deployment. There shoudl be some supply to deploy & if you select delete it will either deploy or at the minimum delete the DRP KF data. Pls add more information on the scenario you are carrying out

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to understand your solution..Could you please make it clear and elaborative..as per my understanding mode is important field in deployment..i am using pull deployment mode..as per your answer where the delete button will come ? steps i am following is.....

1.I have created demand (fixed demand)

2.I am executing DRP and Deployment in PSM (through job run) as i have defined 2 blocks inside planning profile..one for DRP and other for deployment.

After run it is giving both str and dep pur requisition...i think it should give one ...

Regards

pradeepta

0 Kudos

Hi,

i want to send you the screen shot..could you please let me know how to attach screen shot.

Regards

pradeepta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pull (fairshare)/ Push will be dicided by system based on supply situation. Fairshare rule will be used when you have less supply then demand and PUSH rule will be used when you have more supply then demand

during SNP---> SNP stock transfer will be created

during Deployment -->SNP stock transfer will be consumed and correspondingly deployment stk transfer will be created

during TLB run--->deplyement stk transfer will be consumed and TLB stk transfer will be created....

So during deployment you can decide whether you want to consume SNP stk transfer means (reduction in SNP stk transfer) or

other option is deleall----> all SNP stk transfer will be delete though its consumed partially.....

Regards

Thennarasu.M

0 Kudos

Hi Thennarasu.M,

Thanks for your reply

I am using deployment in SPP ( Spare parts planning module) not in SNP..

Regards

pradeepta

0 Kudos

HI

My question was answered.

Regards

pradeepta