cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alv-lead selection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to give lead selecttion..

I have updaTE BUTTON IN ONE COLUMN OF ALV...If I click on particularly in one update button in ALV..THAt entire column Update button is changing ...I want only one row to change.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi vasavi,

If you want update only particular row values, before you click on update button.. that particular row should be selected.

if you click on button. it will automatically takes the lead selection row values( by default first row ).

If you want to update the selected row values with out selecting the row then use the below link

hope this wil help

Best Regards

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasavi,

You can set lead selection by selecting lead selection check box in nodes property.

What you are talking about? you want to change lead selection, can you kindly explain a bit more?

cheers,

Kris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a button named update..if i click on that button ..that button name should be changed to Updated...now as perr my codde that button name is changing as updated but not for selected row...that entire column buttton names are changed to updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Vasavi,

With same requirement you posted in another thread in that i replied with code, have you tried with that code??

Please let me know it is working or not?

Cheers,

Kris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That code is not working..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have buttons on every row ? in that case , you need to subscribe for the on-click event . This event would retrun the index of the element in the node.

Use this index to get selected element and change the button text.