cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can the receiving plant receiving the Rtr Stck post to blocked-stock (673)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have a scenario which is using standard SAP cross-company stock return model, and am wondering if during the goods receipt at the return plant side (i.e. plant that execute the movement type 673) is able to post the returned stock to BLOCK-STOCK TYPE? Does system allows? coz we don't want to make the MRP count the return stock as MRP calculation.

This is the process, process base on number sequence:

Initiate Return Plant (Plant Italy):

1 Create a return PO (NB) ME21N

2 Goods return (MIGO) , mvmt 161

8 Post MIRO credit Memo

Stock Return-to Plant (Plant Esbjerg):

3 Create a return delivery (NCR) - VL10B

4 Picking - create Transfer Order

5 Packing - optional

6 Good receipt (MIGO) - mvmt 673

(MY QUESTION IS THIS STEP, DOES R/3 ALLOWS POST RETURN STOCK TO BLOCKED-STOCK TYPE instead of UU stock type. User should just select the block stock from the dropdown box right?

7 Issue Internal Credit Memo

THanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did not understood the complete process. Why we have return delivery in plant Esbjerg, you are sending material from Italy to Esbjerg right..

Furhter below is standard description for mvmt type 673

Return for cross-company stock transport order (Shipping)

If you post a goods issue for a cross-company stock transport order with a returns item using movement type 643 via Shipping, the returns are transferred to unrestricted-use stock at the issuing plant in a second step using movement type 673.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

murugan_mgl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Even if your not able to receive it in Blocked stk,u can manually do the transfer posting with MB1B to blocked stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

My question is just asking the following:

(MY QUESTION IS THIS STEP, DOES R/3 ALLOWS POST RETURN STOCK TO BLOCKED-STOCK TYPE instead of UU stock type. User should just select the block stock from the dropdown box right?

I know I can post a stock transfer, but am wondering if anyone of you know this.

Thanks.

Tuff

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the documentation in help.sap.com as well as ralated OSS notes are talking always from unrestricted use stock only:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_05/helpdata/EN/43/5ebf76388a5f86e10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm

Note 430074 - Advice note plant return / store return

are you using quality module? There you can set inspection methods for returns, so SAP will automatically post into the stock status specified there.