cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing a column from Phase Information page of sourcing document in CLM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I am new to CLM and need your help for my requirement.

In phase information page of a sourcing document displays graphical representation of the document's phases appears at the top of the Phase Information page and table below it indicates all the phase change actions that have been performed.

My requirement is to remove a column from this table. So please suggest how to remove this. Is there any document which will be helpful for customization in CLM.

Appreciate you help.

Regards,

Ravi Gupta

Edited by: Ravi Gupta on Jun 3, 2011 2:51 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member13619
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Actually you cannot remove a column but you can hide some columns by using Page Customization. I did a little test with the expiration date and it was hidden.

The user uid is doccommon.contractdocument.ui.buyside.default to be used if you want to change it only on the buy side.

isaac_ariza_cruz
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Sorry for kidnap this thread but we have a similar requirements and it will be very appreciate if you could help us.

We need to hide column Duration from the Workflow History table displayed on the Project -> Phase Information.

In the previous thread, UID selected in Page Customization corresponds to Contract Document but I need to do it for Projects but I have no idea which object Id should be selected.

Could you please help me in this topic?

Thanks in advance for the support and best regards,

Isaac

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Isaac,

I checked with development on this particular page, and this is a generic page which cannot be modified via page customization.

Sorry.

Hope this helps,

Armin

isaac_ariza_cruz
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Armin,

Thanks for the information. At the end we have created one custom report to display same information without these columns and standard phase information link has been deactivated.

Thanks again and best regards,

Isaac

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Unfortunately, it's not possible to customize that table.

Regards,

Vikram