cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DYNAMIC_CALL_FAILURE on Inbound Proxy. No ST22 entry?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are occasionally getting an error on our Inbound ABAP proxies to create and change Sales orders in ECC. The details are:

"Error during proxy processing An exception with the type CX_SY_OPEN_SQL_DB occurred, but was neither handled locally, nor declared in a RAISING clause The system tried to insert a data record, even though a data record with the same primary key already exists."

Now normally this is an easy problem to debug, however the trouble we are facing is that when we debug the payload or resend the payload from the source it does not replicate this error and gets processed successfully. Also we cannot find any ST22 dumps for these errors where we can go and see at which point in our code this exception occurred.

My question is there any other TCODE we can check to look for dumps caused by ABAP exceptions in ABAP proxies? Are ST22 dumps not created for exceptions in ABAP proxy?

Thanks,

Rudra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please write a code / change code, for exception handelling in proxy code.

The problem is due to posting duplicate record in database.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sandeep,

I know the problem is due to trying to insert duplicate record in database. However as i mention when i rerun the same payload it does not throw the error.

My question was I would like to know where in the code this dump is occurring, without any ST22 dump how is it possible to find out? Are there any other TCodes to look at? Also when these kind of runtime errors occur in ABAP proxy processing does the system store a dump anywhere?