cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are implimenting PDP scenario between R/3 4.7 and SRM 5.0.

When we create Requistion with delivery date say for example 25.08.2006 and transfer it to SRM on 14.08.2006(Transfer Date) by running report BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER the requistin doesn't get transfered to SRM system.But if i change the transfer date equal to delivery date the requistion gets transfered.

What needs to be done so that all the requsitin as on tranfser date gets transferd irespective of delivery date.

Regards

Pritesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pritesh,

This is related with the table EPRTRANS in R3.

Your not transferred PR would be pending in this table.

There is some date setting there you need to do (sorry but I don't remember & can't simulate)

Once done should resolve yr problem .

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you give me some more inputs on how to go ahaed.

Regards

Pritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

This transfer date is utilised in R/3 program BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER which transfers all requirements logged in table EPRTRANS with a transfer date equal or lower to the date specified in the selection screen. To ensure that all external requirements are captured and transferred as soon as possible, the transfer date should be 31.12.9999. This way, even if the delivery date is months ahead, the requirement will be transferred to EBP at the earliest opportunity.

Kenny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created variant with fixed value for Selection purch. requisition and transfer date.But every time i run the report using SA38 for BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER I need to select the variant.Is there any way I can fix this value and not required to select varaint every time.

Regards

Pritesh

Answers (0)