cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance plan scheduling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I have a maintenance plan with shift factors early/late set to 100% to adjust the schedule automatically based on the previous completion of work order. Lets say itu2019s a weekly activity created work on 1st of May 2011 and next order is scheduled for 7th of May 2011. Now If I complete my first work order on 4th of May 2011, I am expecting my next work order to be created only on 11th of May instead of 7th of May due to shift factors setting to 100%.

My question is, if I have a background job running every week ( in my case 1st of May )thru IP30 with interval call object as 7 days, work orders for the next 7 days will be created ( till 7th of May) prior to week. In this case I have my next work order created already prior to one week. So if I complete my first work order on 4th of may, how the system adjust the schedule as work order is already created?

Mahee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For weekly plans, it is advisable to run on daily basis or once in two days, as frequency is very less.

As you are running on weekly wise, the delay could not be considered.

Regards,

Maheswaran,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normaly deadline monitoring will be scheduled as daily job. If your scheduling the IP30 on weekly basis

system will check on day you run the job . Only it will affec to next cycle.

regard

krish