Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Copy control from contract to sales order

I need to identify a field in sales contract to store customer reference information. Such value will be copied from contract to sales order, and then possibly from order to billing document.

Cannot use Customer P.O. (BSTKD) and Reference (XBLNR) fields as they are already used for something else.

I am considering using the u2018Your Referenceu2019 field (IHREZ) in the Order Data tab. But that field is not copied from contract to sales order. So I need help in setting the copy control to copy IHREZ from contract to sales order.

Q1. Please provide detailed steps of setting the copy control to copy IHREZ from contract to sales order. (I am not familiar with this area).

We only use sales documents of contract, order and billing. No quotation, scheduling, delivery, etc.

Q2. Once the IHREZ field is populated, the value will appear on billing document using u2018&VBDKR-IHREZ&u2019 in Scrip form. Then is it still necessary to set copy control to copy from order to billing?

Table VBAK has field IHREZ, but not VBRK or BKPF.

Q3. Are there any fields you may suggest to store reference information other that those mentioned above?

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question