cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy control from contract to sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to identify a field in sales contract to store customer reference information. Such value will be copied from contract to sales order, and then possibly from order to billing document.

Cannot use Customer P.O. (BSTKD) and Reference (XBLNR) fields as they are already used for something else.

I am considering using the u2018Your Referenceu2019 field (IHREZ) in the Order Data tab. But that field is not copied from contract to sales order. So I need help in setting the copy control to copy IHREZ from contract to sales order.

Q1. Please provide detailed steps of setting the copy control to copy IHREZ from contract to sales order. (I am not familiar with this area).

We only use sales documents of contract, order and billing. No quotation, scheduling, delivery, etc.

Q2. Once the IHREZ field is populated, the value will appear on billing document using u2018&VBDKR-IHREZ&u2019 in Scrip form. Then is it still necessary to set copy control to copy from order to billing?

Table VBAK has field IHREZ, but not VBRK or BKPF.

Q3. Are there any fields you may suggest to store reference information other that those mentioned above?

ambuj_sinha
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, U need to change copy control routine, Where "BSTKD" value has been cleared.

By making small change in routine 101 in header copy control VTAA, (FV45C101), just comment the fields VBKD-BSTKD/VBKD-IHREZ

*{ REPLACE DDSK900298 1
*\ CLEAR: VBKD-BSTKD,
*\ VBKD-BSTDK,
*\ VBKD-BSARK,
*\ VBKD-IHREZ,
*\ VBKD-BSTKD_E,
*\ VBKD-BSTDK_E,
*\ VBKD-BSARK_E,
*\ VBKD-IHREZ_E,
*\ VBKD-POSEX_E.
** CLEAR: VBKD-BSTKD,
** VBKD-BSTDK,
CLEAR: VBKD-BSARK,
VBKD-IHREZ,
VBKD-BSTKD_E,
VBKD-BSTDK_E,
VBKD-BSARK_E,
VBKD-IHREZ_E,
VBKD-POSEX_E.
*} REPLACE

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member303858
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Try using some text fields in sales order header text.

Regards,

SB

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Created custom header text field.

Problem solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the information would be of two digits then you can use Customer Group 1 in Additional Data. It will come at Header > Additional Data A.

Else you can go for additional Text at Header Level with the same Description then the same will be Copied in all the Documents.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stacy,

I reckon you could write a copying requirement routine or data transfer and assign it in copying control accordingly. Speak to your ABAP consultant on this.

Otherwise, as Satish has recommended, you could also make use of the Text for the input of this information, and you can configure these copying control accordingly in IMG.

Hope the above helps.

Thanks.