Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some time Last inventory date is not updating in LS03N ---

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are using Dynamic cycle counting method for inventory. Some time Last inventory date is not updating in LS03N. It was showing old date and hence in LX26 system is suggesting the bin for inventory again and again. Sometime last inventory record gets updated correctly. Why does it happens?

My understanding is, when I count the material today as per ABC indicator in material master, then system should update todayu2019s date as last inventory date. Am I right? If yes then why system would is not updating the record sometime?

Thanks

Milind

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you count the material in a bin and clear the inventory count, the date is updated to field LAGP-IDATU. However, if you move this material / quant out of the bin and a new quant is moved in, the new quant has an inventory date of 00/00/0000. When you execute LX26 again for this bin, it reads the quant date which is blank and suggests the bin for counting again. In addition, if there is no inventory number associated with the new quant, the system assumes that no inventory has been executed for this quant and bin and therefore it is proposed for counting again. This is probably the case also in your system.

On the inventory document that you previously created and cleared, check the quants that were counted and see if they are still in the bin or if new quants have been moved into the bin. If there are new quants, then the bin will be suggested for counting.

Regards,

Sinéad Curran

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ARE you inventory documents activated??? or posted both in WM and IM.