Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic modification rule and manual inspection

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sir,

I have a materiel which is activated dynamic modification rule and lot is spiking

Now i want to make a inspection for coming lot for this purpose

pls tell me what is the possibility of making manual inspection lot

and also for manual inspection lot material movement is possible?

Thanks in advance

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can do manual inspection lots if you want. They are typically an 89 inspection type but you can create manual inspection lots for 04, 01, 07 lots as well.

Manually created inspection lots (via QA01), are never stock relevant and as such no stock postings can be made.

FF

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear fire

while creating inspection lot manually for 01 and 04 type we can reference with any po or production order

and also weather it is possible to record result

how the defect entry and notification process will effect on manual inspection lot

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey!

while creating inspection lot manually for 01 and 04 type we can reference with any po or production order

For creating manual lot for 04 types, you can not put material code in the initial screen, just put inspection origin and plant and enter. In the next screem you will fin a filed for production order no. For 01 inspection, just check in the second screen there should be a field for piurcahse order, otherwise you can put it in short text field.

and also weather it is possible to record result

Its an inspection lot you are creating! So of course you can record results and do UD. Only stock posting wont be available.

how the defect entry and notification process will effect on manual inspection lot

Its same as other inspection types.

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi

is it possibel to make manula inpection lot for type 03(in preocess inpection)

pls explain

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes for 03 origin you can, just like 04. You can not create manual lots for 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14 lot origins.

Answers (0)