cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View is not refreshing after a change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I've created a custom controller and component usage to use the node BTSUBJECT in the component BT126H_CALL. Though, when I attempt to add a line in the front end Web UI, the table doesn't get refreshed immediately. It requires me to save and return to the screen before I see the additional line. It works fine in BT116H_SRVO.

Any Idea what I am missing in order for the view to refresh automatically?

(I've debugged the REFRESH method in BTSUBJECT and it hits the refresh line...)

Thanks,

AYeung

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi,

I am not clear with your req.the table which doesn't get refreshed- is it the UI table view or the backend database table you are talking about.PLease clarifymore.

Suvidha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suvidha,

It is the front end UI table that does not get refreshed. The node that is being displayed is also a tree node, if that helps.

Thanks,

AYeung

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

could you please check the proxy class of the tree view ?

In the refresh method or get children method does your new record is fetched?

Regards

Sohit

former_member193352
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Use this code to refresh the data at runtime in BOL

data: lr_core type ref to cl_crm_bol_core.

lr_core = cl_crm_bol_core=>get_instance( ).
      lr_core->modify( ).

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, the code is completely standard. All I am doing is adding a component usage to use BTSubject in BT126H_CALL (Activities). BTSubject works perfectly fine in BT116H_SRVO (Service Orders).

I also noticed that when the Edit button is clicked in the component BT126H_CALL (Activities), it doesn't call the method ON_NEW_FOCUS for the tree node, as it does in BT116H_SRVO (Service Orders).

Any advice?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved.

The issue was that the CONNECT_NODES method was missing the initializations to the bounded context nodes.

Thanks all.

Answers (0)