Issues and Trouble shooting steps in NWDI Track
Issue: Getting below error while saving the track in NWDI.
ERROR: SLD name-server configuration error: More than one name server configured in SLD
The message may also look as follows:
Unexpected error; inform your system administrator: < Localization failed:ResourceBundle='com.sap.cms.util.exception.CMSExceptionMessages' ,ID='SLD name-server configuration error', Arguments:  > : Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key SLD name-server configuration error. Please read SAP Note: 1118009.
Solution: As per SAP Note 1118009,
1. Log on to the SLD used by CMS with SLD administrator authorization.(The address of the SLD used by CMS is contained in CMS WebUI in the Landscape Configurator in the domain data).
2. Navigate to 'Administration -> Content Maintenance -> Subset:Landscape Description and Class: System Landscape Directory (or SAP_SystemLandscapeDirectory)
3. At least two System Landscape Directories should now be found.
4. Choose the first SLD to view the details. If the entry 'Name Server'exists under 'Roles, this SLD acts as name server.
5. Return to the overview screen and choose the next SLD. Does this SLD also act as name server?
6. Proceed until you know which SLDs act as name server.
7. Since CMS accepts only one name server, you must decide which of the specified SLD servers should act as a name server in future.
8. Once you have decided, remove the role 'Name Server' from all other SLDs. To do this, select the SLD server, and, under 'Roles' remove the role 'Name Server'. Save all of your changes.
9. At the end, only one SLD server should have the 'Name Server' role.You can now save tracks in CMS again.