cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction Running Slower from IRPT page

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have 2 transactions T1 and T2. T1 is called through an xacute query from an iCommand on a .irpt page. T1 does some logic and calls T2 a couple times before returning data back to the page.

The logic works fine and when I test T1 in the workbench it runs in about 300 ms.

The problem is when I call T1 from the web page it is taking up to 10 seconds to proccess the transaction. When I look through the transaction manager at the log for T1 and it says the execution time is 10000 ms.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When running my test in the work bench I realized I wasn't filling in the parameter correctly. Thanks for the help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am running 12.1.7 (50).

The first transaction take 1 parameter, production order, it then loops through all the components for that production order and builds an MII XML 'object'.

The second transaction takes a material number and returns all the characteristics against it.

The first transaction calls the second one for every component and returns the compiled xml back to the web page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jasper, Hi Mike,

Jasper, are you feeding the data into a display object? Perhaps it takes longer if the data needs to be rendered.

Also, have you tried executing the transaction via the Runner service for comparison?

In the Workbench, did you limit the rowcount in applicable actions?

Just some thoughts

Kind Regards,

Diana Hoppe

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We're going to need some more information on your webpage and the transactions. And what version and build of MII are you running?

What data are you passing to the transaction from the webpage and what output data are you returning? What does the transaction do?

Regards,

Mike