cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FB01 Invoice posting..When & how do this invoice document get cleared...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I posted a document in FB01.

when ever i post it

the above document is showing in Open item in FBL1N (t-code).

when& how to this document show in cleared item..?

Documet type :VI......tried VO,BM,BT

Specification:

Posting invoice PSKY : 31

Vendor : XXXXXX

towards:

GL account : XXXXXXXX

Debt PSKY : 40

can Someone help in how to clear this document...!

possible way for automatic payment will be good...

Thanks,

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All Reconciliation Accounts automatically comes under open item Managment, like Vendor ,Customer ,Assets etc. All Line items which are posted by any Transcation Code Either ,FB01 or FB60or F-43, Shows as open items only. these items can be cleared by either Payment Process eg:by F-53,F-58 or by F110.

If there any other Dedit entry posted to wards The same Vendor and you can knock -off Dedit & Credit balances of line items as mentioned by you ..you can do tht in F-44-Clear Vendor T.code

But My suggection to you is try to understand the concept of Open Item Management before you try anything.

Thanks

Goutam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Goutam,

Thanks for the information ...

I am new to FICO ....trying to understand..

is there and good Documents for understanding this open item managment...?

your information was really helpful.

Thanks

praveen,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

U have to understand the functionality of open and cleared line items. When u use posting key 31, u are posting a vendor invoice. Any invoice (or any document for that matter) when posted will have the open status.

Now that invoice will get cleared when it is actually cleared against another document (outgoing payment in ur case)

Goto F-53 and give the required inputs (amount ,vendor number , bank account etc) and process any of the open items(ie original invoice) in that vendor account. Once that payment document get posted, it clears the original invoice also. Just test it and u'll understand.

The same can be done in automatic payment also, but u need to do all the customizing in FBZP and then run the program through F110. That also clears the open vendor invoices.

Best Regards

Vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vimal,

thank you very much for the information..,

it helps me alot..

please let me know if u have best documents for Open item managment...?

Thanks,

praveen