How to handle if we need to re-load/replenish component after one SFC START
I am trying TBCT(Time Based Component Tracebility) function and would like to ask a question.
1. Resource's SLOT_QTY_DECREMENT at POST_START.
2. Material MAT_01, lot_size = 2
3. BOM BOM_01, assemble time based component COM_01 at Operation OPR_01, assembleQty =1
4. I modeling one slot configuration and set COM_01 at SLOT S1.
5. I load/replenish COM_01's inventory INV_01 into S1 and Slot_qty =1
6. When I Start one SFC SFC_01(POD), it will consume Slot's qty 1 and now Slot S1 is empty.
7. Because SFC_01 need to consume COM_01 2 qty, so SFC_01 still need last 1 qty.
8. I load/replenish COM_01's into S1 and slot_qty = 5
The Question is
a. When I Compelete the SFC_01, ME will also consume the last 1 qty automcatically? Because I set Resource's SLOT_QTY_DECREMENT at POST_START.
b. When SFC_01 status is Active (After Start), any function can do consume the last 1 qty manually?
c. If not, I don't know how to handle if we need to re-load/replenish component after one SFC is already START.
Hope someone can help me.... thanks!