I am working on a Direct Debit scenario for the UK market.
The question is the following: When I execute Tx. F110; the payment method should be generated with a file in cvs format. The format should be the following:
- Destination Account Name (18 characters length).
- Origination Account Reference (18 characters length).
- Destination Sort Code (6 characters length).
- Destination Account Number (8 characters length).
- Collection Amount (11 characters length, including a currency decimal separator (.)).
As you can see, it would be a file with five fields separated by ";" in a cvs format.
I have done the procedure for customizing the format in Tx. DMEE.
Then, in Tx. FBZP I assigned the format in the Payment method in country section. The customer has assigned the payment method in the customer master data and everything seems to be covered.
When I create the invoice in Tx. FB70 and then execute Tx. F110 to trigger the direct debit scenario I should have the generated file. But instead It doesn´t seem to work out.
What would you recommend?. Am I missing something?.
Can you provide the necessary steps to complete this procedure?.
Thanks in advance and best regards.