cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct Debit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

I am working on a Direct Debit scenario for the UK market.

The question is the following: When I execute Tx. F110; the payment method should be generated with a file in cvs format. The format should be the following:

- Destination Account Name (18 characters length).

- Origination Account Reference (18 characters length).

- Destination Sort Code (6 characters length).

- Destination Account Number (8 characters length).

- Collection Amount (11 characters length, including a currency decimal separator (.)).

As you can see, it would be a file with five fields separated by ";" in a cvs format.

I have done the procedure for customizing the format in Tx. DMEE.

Then, in Tx. FBZP I assigned the format in the Payment method in country section. The customer has assigned the payment method in the customer master data and everything seems to be covered.

When I create the invoice in Tx. FB70 and then execute Tx. F110 to trigger the direct debit scenario I should have the generated file. But instead It doesn´t seem to work out.

What would you recommend?. Am I missing something?.

Can you provide the necessary steps to complete this procedure?.

Thanks in advance and best regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your OBPM4 settings. You must have created selection variant for your PMW strcutre.

Within the variant give the path where the file should be saved. Before doing this make sure you have valid folders created in AL11. For this you take help from your Basis guy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Where do you specify the path?. In the variant you can specify the Format, Print Control and Output Control which is the definition of the SapScript or PDF used for the output.

Thanks again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I got the following Log in Tx. F110.

Step 002 started (program SAPFPAYM_SCHEDULE, variant &0000000000050, user ID XXXXXX)

Payment media created in format TEST_UK

Spool request (number 0000037110) created without immediate output

Creation of payment media using the Payment Medium Workbench

Overview of lists generated

Name / Dataset / Spool no.

Payment Summary / LIST1S / 0000037110

You can find more detailed information about payme in the payment program menu: Environment -> Payment media -> Display log

Job finished

Why the system keeps saying "Spool request (number 0000037110) created without immediate output". How can I configure this?. I also would like to add that in Tx. SM37 when I review the spool, the list doesn´t contain anything. It should have something created in the output. What do you think?

Thanks experts.

Edited by: aalvaradom on Jun 2, 2011 6:50 PM

Edited by: aalvaradom on Jun 2, 2011 6:53 PM

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For spool, check user settings in SU3.

Run FDTA is there are any files are generated from F110

Edited by: Ravi Sankar Venna on Jun 6, 2011 2:47 PM

Answers (0)