cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Correcting price on invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

We would like to alter some overpriced A/R Invoices that have been sent out, if we create an A/R Credit Note then we need to enter a quantity to return back to stock, we don't want to receive stock back, as nothing has been returned. After reading up I see information about creating invoice correction requests but can't seem to find a way of doing this on our system.

Version: SAP Business One 8.8 (8.80.237) PL19

How would I go about sorting this out, without crediting the full invoice and creating a new sales order and invoice with corrections.

Thank you, Regards,

Thomas.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

K_Pauquet
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

the correction invoice is only available in some localisations.

If you issued in incorrect invoice, then you can create a credit memo based on it at the same posting date. The sales order will be re-opened & you can create a new invoice based on it, also with the same posting date. The prices in the new invoice can be adjusted before the document is added.

All the best,

Kerstin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas.....

Welcome to SAP Business One Forum.....

There is not any Correction to Invoice concept in SAP Business One.

What we generally do if we want to pass the differece amount for the Over Priced document then we simply raise Invoice for Rate Difference and it will be of service type where no qty is returned but it returns the difference amount....

Try this.......

Hope this will help you......

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

I believe the invoice correction request is a function in SAP ERP and not SBO.

The solution in your case would be to create a service type credit note where you specify the G/L code the posting should go to and the amount you want to credit. This way there would be no stock movements in the background. Once the CN is added, you can reconcile it with the invoice so the outstanding amount would be the invoice amount less the credited value.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Nat