cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Namespace and interface not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It's an SRM to ECC through XI. I have downloaded the Standard content and getting an error at the receiver side. It's successfully processed from the XI side..

Now, I go to SXMB_MONI and find the Receiver namespace receiver interface sender interface and sender namespace. I am not able to see any of these in the ESR. I find it strange as the status of the message is success frm SXMB_MONI.

How is it possible that these objects cannot exist in ESR and still we get chequere flag in MONI ? Or am I missing some steps? It's a download of standard content and I have not done anything in the ESR till now.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Strange!! .. but can you also check the following.

You have config objects.

If it's a passthrough scenario, ESR isn't required.

Even if your sender interface and namespace is manually entered during configuration, it will not cause any issue during activation, and if you test a message it will give a checkered flag.. All that is required is a reciever determination and a recevier agreement.

I am so confident on this because i just created such a scenario and was surprised to see a checkered flag in moni

Regards,

Ninu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check if any message transformation has actually happed or the interface is behaving as a pass through interface, which would explain the behaviour

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is a situation where in I downloaded the standard PI content. The scenario is from SRM to ECC through PI. The mappings are all there as a part of the ESR content that I got from market place

Regards