Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Problem function module SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API1 with commit work

I upgrade Z programs of the SAP 4.6c and 6.0

I have a function with to send mail, I used a standar function SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API1, in 4.6c, this function does not have the "commit_work" parameter

1. I have Z function (zhr_enviar_correo), the function execute in badi of the infotype 2001.([infotype view|]) / ([Badi debugging wiew|])

2. the zhr_enviar_correo called the standar function SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API1 ([Breakpoint in zhr_enviar_correo|]) with commit_work = 'X'

3. the following breakpoint is in call standar function SO_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1 ([breakpoint in SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API1|])

4. I have a breakpoint in the commit work (<a target=iq4 href=>breakpoint SO_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1</a>)

5. The debugging (F5) in "commit work"(previous step) continued(or returned) in Modul Pool (PAI) (<a target=iq5 href=>breakpoint in MP20000</a>)

6. I press F8 (finish the execute), after, I review the SCOT tcode(SMTP) without "wait mail" (<a target=iq6 href=>SCOT tcode view</a>)

7. But, I execute with SE37 tcode, I put the mandatory parameter in my function zhr_envio_correo (<a target=iq=7 href=>SE37 view</a>)

8. I follow the previous steps 2,3,4 until breakpoint commint work in SO_DOCUMENT_SEND_API (step 4), but I press F5 and commit work continued in different program, It continue in class CL_SEND_REQUEST_BCS in method ON_SAVE_REQUEST. (<a target=iq8 href=>Breakpoint in CL_SEND_REQUEST_BCS</a>)

9. I review the SCOT tcode and I view the "wait mail" (<a target=iq9 href=>SCOT view (after SE37 run)</a>)

10. I try too with sending mail use CL_SEND_REQUEST class(other zprogram), but the result is the same, the commit work continue different depends the another program(in my case modul pool) or SE37 tcode.

I hope the post and answers,

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question