cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport request automatically not created

Former Member
0 Kudos

I made changes to the table T512Z , I saved data but it did not ask for a transport request.

How do I transport these changes from Dev to QA and then Prod?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please let us know the vlaue for the switch TRSP CORR in table T77s0 does it happens to other tables too .... please do let us know

Former Member
0 Kudos

Value is "X" for TRSP CORR in the table T77S0

Edited by: raj2000 on Jun 2, 2011 7:21 AM

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is this happening to only to the above said table or to other tables too please do let us know

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried making changes to T588Z it is asking to create a transport request.

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it shouldhappen to all the configuration tables , Can you please test the same with other entry in T512Z please log off and retry

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I tried to delete this entry to re-create again so it prompts for transport.

It is prompted to create transport request.. what should I do?

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Save the requests in the Transport Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!

I got around this by changing start date year from 1901 to 1900 and it prompted for Transport request and I am good for now.

If it happens again and it is not as simple to change the start year as I did in this case.

What should be the steps, where I already created an entry and no transport request was prompted?

What does the value "X " means in the tableT77S0 FOR TRSP CORR?

Former Member
0 Kudos

These entries are made for the consideration of a specific type of objects to be changed via a particular type of request. It helps to track the changes and also to transport to other systems via a request. Also it group the object to the workbench or customizing type request.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What should be the steps, where I already created an entry in the table and no transport request was prompted?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The transport request is not asked for all cases.

All the table changes which are client specific will be asked for transport request.

So tables are to be manually transported ie. configured in every client

R K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!

I am little confused now.

In this issue, TR was not prompted first but then I changed entry and it did and I got around with this one but for any such future issues and understanding, please help

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raj

No Need of any confusion you can go ahead with the configuration still if u have any issues please do let us know

Some times this kind of issues will occur even i too faced the same

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Dont get confused.

SAP wil prompt you for TR where ever required and when not required it will not do not worry go ahead.

R K

Answers (0)