cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where are the variables of agent signature in mail form?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Our CRM is CRM7 EHP1. I tried to created a agent signature mail form in IC_manager. In the mail form creation screen, I chose the attribute context as ERMS. However, I could not find any variables (such as agent first name, last name, telephone) related to agent signature. I could only see 4 categories (business partner ERMS automated process; ERMS Fact Base attributes; BDC attributes; system attributes) after choosing ERMS as attribute context. I went through all 4 categories and could not find any variables related to agent signature, such as agent first name, last name, telephone.

Did anyone create the agent signature mail form in CRM7? Could you share where these variables are?

Your input will be highly appreciated!

Thanks,

Zhi Jie Kong

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187490
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Zhi Jie Kong,

You should also have an additional category called "additional fields" after the entries for ERMS automated process; ERMS Fact Base attributes; BDC attributes; system attributes. It is this "additional fields" in which you will find the agent signature variables such as first name, last name, email address, etc.

I'm not sure why this entry would be missing in your system. Perhaps you can check transaction CRMC_ERMS_SF_DS to ensure that you have an entry for structure name CRMS_ERMS_AGENT_DATA with class name CL_CRM_ERMS_AGENT_DATA. I don't know if this is the cause or not, but you could check it.

Best regards,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Thanks a lot for your time! I verified the class CL_CRM_ERMS_AGENT_DATA and structure CRMS_ERMS_AGENT_DATA are in the tcode CRMC_ERMS_SF_DS.

However, there is no 'additional fields' available in the attribute category. There are only 4 categories available:

1. Business Partner (ERMS Automated Process)

2. ERMS Fact base attributes

3. BDC attributes

4. system attributes

Could you think of anything else?

Thanks,

Zhi Jie Kong

Edited by: Zhijie Kong on Jun 3, 2011 8:14 PM

Edited by: Zhijie Kong on Jun 3, 2011 8:14 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

the missing configuration is below:

/CRM/Marketing/Marketing Planning and Campaign management/personalized mail/maintain attribute contexts for mail form

add the structure CRMS_ERMS_AGENT_DATA and all its available fields under ERMS in structure sub node.