cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repository objects not getting imported

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are trying to import the repository objects(All objects under individual namespaces)from Production system to our Sandbox. We are using file transports for this.

When we export the .tpz file and import it in the repository of sandbox, the import shows Objects imported successfully, but when we open the namespace, the objects are not present. The namespace is empty with no objects getting imported.

Appreciate your help and inputs

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We faced a similar issue, finally when we tracked down we came to know that one of the earlier transports was not successfully imported (due some of IR objects which was not activated and transported unknowingly).

So you have to check for the objects which are inactive and transported, try to delete that object and then try to import and export.

Also let me know actual issues/warning messages when you are trying to export.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jude,

Am still facing the same problem When i tried to import from development system.

I created a new object under the same namespace which i wass trying to export earlier. I again exported all the objects under the namespace, and when i import this in sandbox, the new object is reflecting in the sandbox and not all the earlier objects

Nithiyanandam,

We have done the transports from our production, so no question of having the inactive objects in the transport.

Also, i have tried to delete the empty namespace in sandbox and again tried to re-import.

The import doesnt give any errors, it says objects imported successfully, but when i open the namespace, its empty. I think the objects are getting imported but not visible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the "Change List" in Integration Repository. You might have to activate the objects in Change List.

Regards,

Geetha

Edited by: Geetha Jeyaprakash on Jun 2, 2011 4:50 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Geetha,

Thanks for the reply, but I think Repository objects do not need an activation explicitly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tilak,

As you said there is no need for the activation for the IR objects.

Can you try the same from Development system (Hope your development and Production are in sync)

Regards,

Jude