How to trigger workflow from WDA and read workflow container into WDAscreen
Please suggest the solution for the following requirement:
1. Create 1 leave request from WDA and submit for approval
2. When User press "submit" button in WDA screen, workflow will be triggered for processing approval .
3. When 1 request is sent to approver, he logon into portal and access to UWL to process task himself.
4. After he press approval link, the system will call WDA screen to process approval ( this screen will contain full information of requester.)
5. After finishing process, the result will return workflow and end of process.
Please send simple example for step 1 and one for get data from workflow into WDA screen at step4
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks and best regards,
Sanjay Pal replied
Please check values of tables MESSAGE_LINES and MESSAGE_STRUCT after execution of the FM SAP_WAPI_START_WORKFLOW in debug mode. You can find the root cause of the issue.
If the values of the input container is not passing to workflow please check the types of the workflow container elemets.
If the data types are mismatch then values will not be transferred. Generally workfklow container element should be charecter type.
Thanks and regards,