SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funds Management - BCS FM DERIVATION RULE BYPASS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

We are in the process of FM-BCS implementation with ECC 6.0 with EHP4.

We want to bypass of triggering FMDERIVE account assignment elements (Funds Center, Fund, Budget Object etc.,) while execution of MIRO transaction code. Since we getting FM Account assignment elements from PR/PO chain, So there is no need to trigger FM Account assignment elements in MIRO T.Code through FMDERIVATION.

Kindly suggest.

Thanks

Rao

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

Please read carefully notes 923672 and 1146677.

For this you can use the flags available in table FM01X. You can enable one these flags in table FM01X, depending on your

business needs:

FLG_PO_PROTECT if you want to always inherit the fm account assignment from the reference PO and therefore skip FMDERIVE

FLG_FMDERIVE_FORCE if you always want to force a call to fmderive in all cases

FLG_SES_OVERWRITE in services, if you wish to overwrite the account assignment from the SES with the derived values from FMDERIVE.

I believe that the flag FLG_PO_PROTECT will help you with your inquiry, please do some tests with it.

Best Regards,

Vanessa.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

Please read carefully notes 923672 and 1146677.

For this you can use the flags available in table FM01X. You can enable one these flags in table FM01X, depending on your

business needs:

FLG_PO_PROTECT if you want to always inherit the fm account assignment from the reference PO and therefore skip FMDERIVE

FLG_FMDERIVE_FORCE if you always want to force a call to fmderive in all cases

FLG_SES_OVERWRITE in services, if you wish to overwrite the account assignment from the SES with the derived values from FMDERIVE.

I believe that the flag FLG_PO_PROTECT will help you with your inquiry, please do some tests with it.

Best Regards,

Vanessa.

0 Kudos

Hi Vanessa

Thanks for the support,

I have tried the same but the same problem persists. In MIRO 'Budget Object' has picked from Purchase Order. But while saving the invoice document (in MIRO) new budget object is picking from derivation rules.

And also I have tried to maintain condition (T.Code MIRO) in FM DERIVATION rules, but there is not transaction code field in FM DERIVE.

Kindly suggest the way how to post MIRO document with only PO Budget object without triggering derivation rule budget object in MIRO.

Kindly revert

Thanks in advance

Rao

0 Kudos

Hi, while tracing MIRO you can see business transaction(I have no system no,so I can't tell you exact code of BT), so you can exclude assignment for this business transaction

0 Kudos

Hi Vanessa

Thaks for your kind support, I will check and revert