cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition with calculated key figure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Am trying to create Bex query with Condition, When i use CKF>1 in condition it showing No data, But i have data with that condition, Am i forgeting any setting

Please help me.

Regards

Babu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183777
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look at the characteristic assignment tab on the condition definition screen. That might provide some clues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi babloo ji

I want to know you applied CKF>1 at global condition / shiftctrlC or at other place please mention properly.the thing you did not understand in my post ,these options comes inside shiftctrlC window in Bex query designer.

best regards

satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can care fully check conditions in globally if any whether it is all characteristics drill down independent OR single or combination of charecteristics.

Check values for which condition applies ,cross check with and without condition.

provide feed back for more updates.

Regards

satish singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

" you can care fully check conditions in globally if any whether it is all characteristics drill down independent OR single or combination of charecteristics."

Did not understand above

"Check values for which condition applies ,cross check with and without condition."

Checked query without condition , It works fine and shows values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babloo

Are there any values greater than 1 in the report? Make sure there are some values for this case and that the values in the report are not negative values in which case your condition will always display No data found.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ninad