cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We created domestic sales order -> delivery -> billing and we released to accounts (VF02) when i saw the document flow the " Accounting document is not created " what are the needfull things to do for this. please advise me.

thanks,

pandu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bijuthomas5
Explorer
0 Kudos

Only after the payment done in F-28 the acoounting will be cleared.Your accounting document is created and now you need to do the payment in f-28.

kind regards

Biju

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Go to t-code VF02. billing document>> release to accounting.Tell me the message your are getting.

Regards

Aadesh kamat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply

I am able to do VF02. billing document>> release to accounting, here i did not get any error message but when i open the document flow it's showing 'Not Cleared' status.

thanks

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you able to see any price in Billing document or Zero price or may be POD differences reported .If the price is Zero then you will not get any accounting document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope you are able to see the accounting document in documnet flow and as per your post status not cleard means untill and unless we clear the invoice amount the status will show un clear,if you want to make the status completed goto F-28 and post the invoice amount then check the status in document flow.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it showing you "not cleared" for the billing document or the accounting document?

Warm Regards

Aadesh