cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost center substitution not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have made a CO cost center substitution in OKC9, callup point 1, prerequisites: sales office=1010, sales group=n01, substitution COBL-KOSTL with "na001".

The sustitution is active , I have run program RGUGBR00 but still not working. When I try to make a delivery I get the message that the account needs CO allocation.

I have also try using FI substitution for BSEG-KOSTL, but I can't get the same prerequisites (sales office and sales group).

Please, suggest a soution.

Lavinia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in the Maintainence view of Table GB01, COBL-KOSTL and BSEG-KOSTL are included or excluded as fields for Substitution for Boolean Class 9

Regards

Sanil Bhandari

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanil

I dont think that needs to be checked because he/she has been able to use KOSTL field in the Subst... If you are unable to use any field, then GB01 comes into picture...

br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Ajay. It is true, I have made that check previosly and I had to make the field KOSTL substituible for BSEG.

I have tryed to use the exit RGGBS000 but I don't manage to do it. Can you plese give some indications on how to do that?

Thanks,

Lavinia

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

ABAP code needs to be written in the exit... With in the code you need to read the fields coming in from SD... Ask your abaper if it is possible to use some field symbols and read the data from memory directly

I dont know the technicalities much, but it should be possible to read the fields

br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, I wil try that and let you know how it worked.

Lavinia

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Zara

Please try using the exit RGGBS000 in OKC9 (CO Subst)... for sure it can be achieved using that

I never tried using Sales fields in the subst.. So, am not really sure whether what you have written will work

Also check whether the subst has ACTIVE indicator for your Contr Area

br, Ajay M