Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return STO

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

can anyone help me how to do the process of Return STO with Excise transactions.

Siva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please dont post the same question in multiple forums. The other thread has been locked due to the fact that you are asking the forum to explain the entire process which is not possible. Please tell what efforts you have taken to search the forum and where you stuck.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipati,

The thread Locked thats the reason i have Posted new Thread.if i could not get the correct process whats the meaning in posting the Thread.what ever the answer i got is More related to Brazilian Scenario i want to know this can be Applicable to Indian Scenario.if the thread is open i could have posted my Clarification.if you know the Process just give me message or Else someone will Help me.dont ever ask me what efforts i have taken.

Siva

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It was really surprising to see your comments you have not indicated whether you searched in this forum but questioning me. It is my duty that if any thread is posted in multiple forums or in the same forum, I should lock. This is applicable for basic or repeated threads also.

Nevertheless, on your behalf, I searched here

[Forum Search|http://forums.sdn.sap.com/search.jspa?threadID=&q=STO+Returns&objID=&dateRange=thisyear&numResults=15]

and could find couple of threads on the same topic. Just use the text STO RETURNS with category as "All Forums". Still if you face any issue, let me know.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi