cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sybase CRM Mobile sales customization

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

We need to add new fields for the exisitng Sybase CRM application.

The standard application is running fine.

We have followed the guide ,SybaseMobileCRM_v1.1_WP_WEB, for customization and have created BADI's in CRM system.

Have created fields for language and timezone for Business Partner,as per the guide.

Please let me know what are steps after this. What should be done in DOE and SUP so that the new fields are visible in the mobile application.

Regards,

Kanagaraj.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kanagaraj,

I guess you followed the example in which TimeZone and Language fields are added to Business Partner header's enhancement structure. So if you already wrote the code in your BADI to populate these fields in CE_BUPA_HEADER structure, then make sure, when you execute your GetDetail BAPI wrapper structure thes two additional fields are also filled in your CE_BUPA_HEADER structure.

Once your GetDetail is working fine, since your data in DOE was downloaded before this BADI implementation then you need to re-execute the Business partner Initial download report from CRM system. After doing htis, based on the number of business partners transferred to DOE system, it will take some time. Once the download is completed, make sure in DOE meta data tables, these additional fields are populated.

Once that is completed, data ideally should be re-distributed to the device and the additional fields should be shown on your device automatically. You dont need to do anything in SUP as far as I know. Also on device, these are shown automatically.

If that doesn't work then make sure in SOAP message monitoring tool, the cusotm fields are send to device in BP XML files in DOE.

Regards,

Siva.

Edited by: Siva R Krishna on Jun 2, 2011 2:50 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

thanks for your reply.

yes we are doing the same TimeZone and Language customizations.

we have created BADI and created new Business Partner in CRM . but when i excute the get detail BAPI Wrapper the LANG field is not filled in CE_BUPA_HEADER .

Plz let me know how to debug the same.

Regards,

Kanagaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kanagaraj,

I dont remember the exact note number, but there was a note from SAP related to this. Can you check the available note.

By the way, you are on CRM 7.0 or 2007 and which SP?

Best Regards,

Siva.