cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charm Transport issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

We have Charm configured in our landscape, where in R/3, ECC,SRM systems are connected.

We have scheduled job from SCMA for all the these 3 systems which will run every 1 hr. When it runs all the Charm request in the status "to be tested" will be moved to the Quality system. This is the scenario. Now the problem is that, the job runs successfully in ECC & SRM but in R/3 it is failling intermitently. Sometime it runs good but sometimes it is failing giving the error message:

Status entry in TPSTAT failed

Import error. Check TMS Alert Viewer in target system

Alert viwer:

TP_INTERFACE_ERROR

TP_INTERFACE_ERROR

TP_INTERFACE_ERROR

CREATE_ENQUEUE_FAILED

CREATE_ENQUEUE_FAILED

i logged in OS (IBM AIX) level and found, 3 tp process are running at the same time. is this the problem why iam getting the error in importing request from Development to Quality or something else? why it is not happening for ECC and SRM?

Please let me know how to analyse this and resolve

Thanks & Regards,

Siva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i appreciate any inputs here

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there is a table called TMSTLOCKP ... if you have any transport locks which are pending and which you cant see from STMS .. you can find them there ..

Try to delete the entry from the table.

Then it will work fine ..

Thanks,

Deepthi Kuchimanchi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepthi,

thanks for your response. i checked the table you have specified here. When i checked the table i found few entries related to some charm Project. I checked it the SCMA tcode in Charm if there is any job got failed during the time specified in the table entries but did not find any. But after sometime the table entries gone by itself. what could be the reason.

also, i found 4 - 5 tp processes running in the system at the same time since many maintenance cycle's jobs have been scheduled at the same time. this can be a reason for the failure? any idea