cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not using CATS for confirm an network

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I m not using CATS system for confirm an network / activity.

I m simply using CN25 to confirm an network / activity.

But after confirm an network (with using assigned person) now i want to see the report that which activity is confirmed by assigned person or not.

then how i can see this ????

pls let me knw the t code / path.

Is their any standard report or i have to maintain z reports for that.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you mean, while confirming network activity, you have inserted personnel number in it? If that is so, you might get information in CJI3. You will have to add Personnel Number (or similar column) in your report and you will get information there.

Regards,

Girish

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will get the information in CJI3. Change the layout of the report to include Personnel Number.

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gokul,

I have executed CJI3 but i don't see any field name as personal number etc. in report this is showing only field name "user".

Please check

Thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

When in CJI3 hit Ctrl+F8. From the Column Set choose the column name 'Personnel Number'. Check it properly. You will find it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will see column Personnel Number only in case that line items you see in the report have Personnel Number with them. Otherwise, it will not appear. If any of the cost lines that appear in CJI3 do not have any cost that is booked with Personnel Number, then the column itself does not appear as part of the standard layout.

Regards,

Girish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

First of all thanks for ur solutions / replies.

Let me give more detail wt i m trying to say....

I have a official personal id..

while confirming activity / network (CN25) there is a option to give ur personal id.

Now after confirm whole network / activities ...i want to see that on particular project / wbs / network / activity who had worked, how many hrs, how many days...

OR

i want to see that personal id had worked on which activities / network / wbs / projects on particular day. i want to see that report on month basis / quarterly basis / half yearly basis / yearly basis.

Now Pls give ur valuable inputs...

Can i check this report by using CJI3 ????

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is exactly what we are saying. You can use CJI3 for displaying Personnel Number in the report.

Regards,

Girish

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you confirm via CN25 are you entering the personnel number

If you are then it should be available in CJI3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for ur valuable inputs...i found almost that reports wt i reuired.. in CJI3.

including personal no.

Thanks for ur support.

Regards,

Narender